- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
Emails Sent to You
We will send you emails relating to certain activities including when you request property information. We may send you email notices about new features, products and services. We may also send you email notices regarding site and service announcements containing important information about the Services. You can unsubscribe to these notifications by following the 'unsubscribe' instructions at the bottom of the email you receive.
This site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. CROWN INN BROUGHTON does not sell products for purchase by children. Any person who provides their information to CROWN INN BROUGHTON through the registration page for new users or any other part of the site represents to CROWN INN BROUGHTON that they are 18 years of age or older.
Contacting CROWN INN BROUGHTON